skip to main | skip to sidebar

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey

I'm typing out loud. You heard.

Thursday, 31 July 2008

So, blogs, yeah? Is this just a means to avoid work. Hell yeah.
Posted by In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey at 08:01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • FAIL Blog
    Boyfriend breaks up with girlfriend because of her attitude, as she littered and then argued with an elderly man who confronted her on it, she still doesn't see the issue: 'Her friends [think I'm wrong] for breaking up with her over something small'
    4 hours ago
  • Dear Old Love
    Fine
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks
    We Moved!!!
    14 years ago
  • Mondo Fondue
    Go large
    17 years ago
  • spEak You're bRanes

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (27)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (1)
    • ▼  July (1)
      • So, blogs, yeah? Is this just a means to avoid wor...

Innit

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey
View my complete profile